domenica 29 gennaio 2023

New Round and Round Stencils

 And here we are! I finally made a major laser machine fixing and so I was able to design new stencils properly. Inspiration is everywhere, on an old PC part, an iron railing or on old, neglected stencil design. And maybe, maybe I have a soft spot for round stencils :-D 

Here's some cards made with the new stencils:

Some gel printed backgrounds:

And some gel printed tags using the minis (I couldn't stop!):
New stencils available in my Etsy shop:


2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Quindi ora i tuoi stencils li produci direttamente tu? WOW!! Stai volando alto, Gio!!! Sono molto felice per te, ti auguro di trovare nuovi meravigliosi orizzonti!!! Bellissima idea gli stencils rotondi!
Un abbracione

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I LOVE these new stencils, especially the computer part one. They will be very useful as background and main focal points xx