venerdì 11 novembre 2022

Slow Stitched Vintage Spool

It's one year now that I started slow stitching on painted/dyed fabric. I stitch on the couch in the evening, not every day, when I feel like. Sometimes I embark in a large project, such a 40x40cm pillow case that it takes months to finish, and then it usually followed by something small, such this wrapped sewed vintage spool. Hope you like it!
I transferred a laser printed image on fabric with gesso:

Here's a short video process:
And here the pillow case:

------------------

2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Il rullino/spoletta è delizioso, ma il cuscino è davvero emozionante!!! Che meraviglia!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I'm in awe of how talented and creative you are...and oh how patient! A really beautiful project xx