lunedì 17 ottobre 2022

VideoTutorial: DIY Agenda Cover with GrafixArts

Hello everyone! Here's with my latest make with GrafixArts: an agenda cover made out of craft plastic using alcohol inks. Last year I've designed this set of engraved leaves stencils (available on Etsy), and can you guess, like every crafter, after the first rush of enthusiasm, I never used them again, such a shame. So, I made a point on using them again. This technique works also with real pressed leaves with a different outcome, still very interesting. Enjoy!



4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Spettacolare, Gio!!! Che bella!!! Adoro i colori e i charms!!
Un abbraccio!

Anonimo ha detto...

Soooóo beautiful!!! Love this!

Ernie Hendrix ha detto...


Stunningly beautiful. I need to work more with my alcohol inks and this may be just the inspiration I need.

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Fantastic project. I thought I had already commented but I can't see it. Really pretty xx