martedì 13 aprile 2021

New Rosette Stencils Galore

And here we are with some samples made with the new rounded stencils available on Etsy:
A fun Art Journal page where I used a stencil as stamp:
A quirky card in black (previuosly a poor gel print)
Here I played with alcohol ink on Grafix® Black Craft Plastic


A couple of -never failed to impress me - Distress Oxide cards:

And some gel printed Thank You rounded tags that I use to embellish my Etsy orders


A colourful card made with a stunning (sometimes it happens) gel printed background
A new entry in my watercolour art journal dedicated to the great Sardinian artist Edina Altara


And last but not least a pencil case made out of an old black jeans


You can find the new round stencils in my Etsy shop

4 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

love all your creations ♥

Francesca Mei ha detto...

Sempre piene di colori meravigliosi le tue creazioni.
Non so se hai letto che sono tornata in terra sarda e vivo ad Olbia adesso!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Spettacolo!!! Questi nuovi stencils sono stupendi e come sempre i tuoi progetti gli rendono davvero giustizia! ADORO l'astuccio con i jeans riciclati!!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

These are really great. I love the wanderlust caravan, very cute xx