lunedì 11 gennaio 2021

New line of stencils: Doors through the World-Part1

 

And finally the new 2021 stencils are out!! I wanted to dedicated them to several countries and culture all over the world, so this is just part1, many ideas and more designs are buzzing into my mind already. With no furher ado, here some samples I made using these new stencils:
A couple of her majesty ATCs:
A taste of French elegance
Some Jane Austen inspiraton:
A card on acetate with alcohol inks (a new favourite):
You can find these new stencils on my Etsy shop

3 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

E chi ti ferma più??? :D :D Stupendi! E che belli gli alcohol inks così vibranti sull'acetato!! Quelle porte sono magiche!!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

wonderful selection of new stencils :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Really beautiful and elegant stencils. I love the Jane Austen style lady. I feel serene just looking at her xxx