venerdì 30 ottobre 2020

New Monthly Stencil: 'Fantastic Skyline'

 

Welcome back to my blog. It has been a while since my last post, I hope to be back on track! Let me introduce my new monthly stencil, the second last of this serie, we're approching very fast to this year's end (finally!): it is a skyline with two little guests flying in the sky...do you prefer witch or fairy?
Both cards are made with Distress Oxide and Oxide spray
Not one but TWO cats!! =^.^=
Mary Poppins high in the sky:
And the November page in my Bullet Journal:




This new stencil is available in my Etsy shop



5 commenti:

Flo ha detto...

Wonderful!!! Nice to see you back Gio. Have a lovely creative weekend xx

Christine Alexander ha detto...

fun Stencil with so many uses. Love it :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Caspita Gio, è davvero fantastico questo stencil!! E che meraviglia le scene che hai creato con quei colori!!!!!! :D
Io adoro le fate ma la tua strega è davvero accattivante e Mary Poppins è sempre stata un mito per me... Quela borsa piena delle cose più incredibili è come la mia Ah ah ah....
Case bellissime, alberi da favola eci hai messo pure i gatti!! :D Wow! Adoro!!

RobbyRoby ha detto...

beautiful

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Love this stencil and so nice to see a pretty skyline. Looking forward to having a play with it xxx