martedì 28 luglio 2020

New Monthly Stencil: Travel Fun!

And the August stencil is out! Since travelling is not an easy option lately, we still have our imagination, to make nice cards to send to friends or fill our jurnals and Bullet. I started with a vintage theme card:
A spread for the August entry in my Bullet Journal:
Two colourful cards with this cute camper:
An interactive card: day or night?



And, well, I couldn't stop making this bunch of camper from gel print leftovers:
Stencil 'Travel Fun' available in my Etsy shop

3 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

awesome stencil set, love your outlining :) I actually thought they were stamps.

Cocofolies ha detto...

Super cute makes and stencil Gio! Love your campers, adorable!!! :D
Bises, Coco

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Love the idea of the spinning globe xxx