lunedì 22 giugno 2020

Video tutorial:"10 Creative Ways with Acrylic paint on ATC" Part1


Welcome back everyone! Today a new video on my '10 Ways...' serie all about acrylic paint. I am a huge fan of acrylic paint, but in truth I used them mainly for gel printing. Instead the possibilities are endless, more than 10, of course! So, in this video I created 10 different ATC backgrounds with 10 techniques super easy to make, that you can apply to cardmaking, ArtJournal or MixedMedia, from ombrè effect, to reverse stencilling, to galaxy and much more. Enjoy :-)

With brayer and credit card:

Dripping effect



To die fabric


Galaxy background


Gelli print!!



 In this video I used two new ATC stencil set ''Ginkgo &CO" and "Mandala" available in my Etsy shop

2 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

wow Amazing ATC's :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Il cucito e i bordi a pennarello sono straordinari per rifinire le coloratissime ATCs. Devo ricordarmelo! :D
Favolosi tutti!!