martedì 2 giugno 2020

Mini Gel Printed Gipsy Caravan


Hello everyone! A couple of years ago I've made this cute Gipsy caravan out of two pasta boxes: it is still one of my favourite paper project so far. Inspired by it and since I always look for ways to use gel print leftovers this time I upcycled a tea box and made a tiny smaller version. Now these twos are happily huddling together in my living room.
It is an easy project to do but ohboy those steps...I sweated for hours above them:




The mobile roof can even hold a tiny gift or sentiment.
Which one do you prefer? :-D


5 commenti:

Francesca Mei ha detto...

ma è adorabile!!!!!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

adorable Gio, so clever :)

Sharon ha detto...

WOW Giogio! You really did create magic!!! Love it! xx

Crafty Claire ha detto...

A wonderful little miniature to spark the imagination and bring out the inner child xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

OOOOHHHHH.... Mamma mia che deliziaaaaaaa!!! Impressionante trasformazione, sei sempre incredibile, dovrei saperlo ma mi stupisci ogni volta di più!!! :D
Ogni minuscolo particolare è PERFETTO!!!! Hai fatto pure la scaletta!!! Meraviglia delle meraviglie!!!