lunedì 27 aprile 2020

VideoTutorial: Handmade Stamps and Texture Plates

Hello everyone, on Instagram this month I'm hosting a monthly challenge #craftingwithgiogio and one of the last prompt was stamping: so I put together a video tutorial where I show how to make stamps and texture plates from fun foam:
This is the tryptich closed:

And some details:

These are some of the prints I made, as usual I couldn't stop...
Even with fun foam leftovers you can do magic!

Stencils 'Funky Village', 'Spread your wings' and 'Fly with me' available in my Etsy shop.

3 commenti:

Gerrina ha detto...

I just love the colours you used! Stay safe, hugs, Gerrina

Christine Alexander ha detto...

your colour combos always amaze me- so beautiful :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I thought I had commented on this one already. Maybe they are not getting through. When are we going to see your new line of stamps?! I really like the circles xxx