lunedì 23 marzo 2020

VideoTutorial: Doll closet from a pasta box with GelliArts®

Hello everyone, today a post to cheer you up a bit! We really needed I think. I am a huge fan of collecting rubbish for  the noble goal to give it a second life. This is a fun, colourful project that you can make with your children and instead of covering the pasta box with gel prints you can use old book pages or patterned papers.

You can hang inside real, fabric doll clothes.

These are the luxury versions of the paper dress:
You can easily find paper doll dress templates on internet 
This one is gel printed on a book page (my favourite)

You can find the new stencils in my Etsy shop

5 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

This is such a lovely charming project. It reminds me of my childhood making paper dolls and dresses. We made furniture from boxes and egg cartons. For parents wanting something to do with their children this is an awesome way to build creativity, problem solving, ingenuity and resilience...not to mention the ability to entertain yourself and be happy in your own company. At times like these we are learning what vital skills they are.

Christine Alexander ha detto...

those dresses are so glamours, love the 50's look and the wardrobe is just the perfect place to hang them. love them :)

craftytrog ha detto...

This is such a gorgeous project Gio! I love those colourful dresses.
Best wishes,
Alison xx

Francesca Mei ha detto...

Mi piace tantissimo!!!!

Cocofolies ha detto...

Wow, this is an adorable project!!!!! Which little girl would not adore this?... Each and every project I discover on your blog or IG is really a stunner, I miss words Gio.... Just Bravissimo!!!!!!!!!
And thank you for continuying to amaze us, you make our lifes full of colors and joy!
I've started to speak about you to Hélène from Kerglaz :) I know it's not the good period to distribute worlwide your stencils to retailers maybe, but you should start to think about that maybe...?
Have a lovely day my dear Gio, your tags from your collaboration with Gelliarts are other stunners, just managed to watch your video! :D