mercoledì 5 febbraio 2020

Alice in Wonderland and Giulietta Midori

Hello everyone, you know how much I love making Midoris or faux-dori and I used to sell them on my Etsy shop. But lately I focused more on my line of stencil so I neglected other stuff.
A lovely previous owner of one of my Midori asked for another one to give to her daugter: she requested a Midori inspired by one of my ArtJourmal's (or book journal) page from two years ago and since I was there why not make a second one Alice themed? Well, she got both of them! I was super happy, of course :-)
And you, which one do you prefer? Giulietta or Alice?
To make the Midori and notebook cover I made some gel prints and laser cut a couple of Alice silhouettes (or you can use my 'Alice in Giogioland 'stencil set) out of them.


I adhered a piece of pink net to the cardstock cover and put through the laminator.
The Giulietta one:
With this I participate on MiniAlbumMakers challenge blog

6 commenti:

Redanne ha detto...

I could never pick a favourite, they are both so beautiful. I love the covers, the colours are wonderful. The netting is such a lovely touch on the Alice one and I love the wording on the Giulietta one. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Mini Album Makers this month. Anne x

Christine Alexander ha detto...

so beautiful Gio, so much detail in Alice and the cat. Love the colours and all your doodling :)

Robi ha detto...

Che meraviglia! Bellissime le tue creazioni!
Ciao
Robi

R's Rue ha detto...

Beautiful

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

E come si fa a scegliere??? :D Stupendi entrambi i midori!!! Certo che il tocco geniale della retina rosa nella copertina di Alice, con lo Stregatto sopra... resta impresso... ;)E laminato non si rovina, oltre ad acquistare con l'effetto lucido!!!! Sei sempre mitica!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I love the Alice one SO much I'm very excited that I shall soon be able to make my own when the stencils arrive xxx