sabato 14 dicembre 2019

Tutorial: Kraft Wrapped Journal 'Eye' with Visible Image

I must confess: I couldn't resist getting more Visible Image stamps during the infamous Black Friday: let's say it is a sort of celebration, because last year, same time, I got my first VI stamps and now I am on their design team! I  used this magnicent 'See Everything' stamp set on kraft paper on a wrapped journal cover and I love the effect I got:



Tutorial:
To make this card I cut to size a piece of kraft cardstock and stamped the eye with Versamark using 'See Everything' stamp set
I poured white embossing powder and melted with a heat gun
I mixed in a palette a bit of mica powder with water, and with a small brush I painted some details
I also splattered some drops arounds
Then I added a sentiment with black embossing powder from the Brave and Strong sentiment stamp set
I adhered the panel to a wrapped hand-made journal.
With this I participate on MiniAlbumMakers challenge blog

5 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

I timbri Visible Image sono davvero intriganti e inusuali, come si fa a resistere? :D E poi ti portano bene, direi! ;) Questa agenda è originalissima, mi piace un sacco l'effetto delle polveri di mica con il color kraft! Gli splatters... WOW! :D e la chiusura rustica è perfetta!!!
Un abbraccione!

maj. ha detto...

This project is simply stunning Gio! So lovely colors!!!

BiglietTerrya ha detto...

Particolare ed originale...bellissima!😍

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Congratulations of being on the VI DT, I'm looking forward to seeing your posts :)

Words and Pictures ha detto...

I always love white on kraft, but then with your added touches of fabulous colour it takes it to another level... Fantastic!
Alison x