giovedì 21 novembre 2019

New Stencils:"Top of the world"

Welcome everyone! Today in this post I show you three new background stencils I designed and I think these are perfect not only for cardmaking but also for gel printing (ok, maybe I've created them thinking a bit about this). These are, in no particular order:
'Tulip Fever'
A background stencil can be used also to create shapes and make the most sparkling (Christmas) card:
On a simple card, sentiment stamp by Visible Image
And 'Top of the World' in two versions:
Why I called my new stencil trio "Top of the World"? Because the script stencil is inspired by one of my favourite song *ever* by Dido and it starts like that" So sit on top of the world and tell me..."
And here all together in a multilayer gel print:
Available in my Etsy shop:
And the mini version:

4 commenti:

Sab_myart ha detto...

che belli gio!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Beautiful Gio, love your CAS cards. the stencils really make wonderful backgrounds :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Wow, altri stencils!! Sei davvero inarrestabile!!! :D (E meno male!!!) :D
Tutti e tre bellissimi!!! L'uso che hai fatto dei tulipani per le palline è stratosferico, che effetto meraviglioso !!! I quadrati pazzi :D sono moderni e anche un po' "POP", adorabili! E Top of the world sta d'incanto con i cuori di carta di libro!!!! Testo + testo.... non avrei mai pensato di abbinarli, ma sono uno spettacolo assieme!!!
Super Gio!!!:D

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I've fallen behind with all things crafty recently but I think it's time to have a look at Etsy and get myself some Christmas treats! xxx