sabato 19 ottobre 2019

Tutorial Christmas card with Visible Image

My first Christmas card!! Oh, the new Christmas stamp sets by Visible Image are so cool and these match perfectly my style. 
I made this card with a twist: the front round panel can turn so I have two cards in one, and you can find the tutorial here in this post if you like to try this technique.
The yellow panel
And the blue panel
Tutorial:
I cut out a circle from a white cardstock and I cut a second one. I made a galaxy background using crystal pigments such Pixie and Infusions. I coloured the two circles in yellow and light blue with the same crystal pigments.
I stamped the two circle with Sentimental Christmas  and Christmas Chaos. I cut out the snow globe base and stamped also with Christmas Chaos.
I adhered a gold thread to the back of the yellow circle and I glued the two circles together
I adhered the two circles to the main panel using two pieces of masking tape. I covered the back with another cardstock. I glued the snow globe base to the bottom of the circle on the front.

5 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Love that card Gio, such a cool frame for your snow globe, the trees are wonderful :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Bellissima!!! E il fatto che i cerchi ruotino mostrando ambo le facce è sicuramente un "Wow factor"!!
Bisogna iniziare a pensare seriamente al Natale, sì.... :/
Un abbraccio

craftytrog ha detto...

What a great idea! I love this card Gio!
Alison xx

Cocofolies ha detto...

A super card Gio!!!!
Great start with your cHristams cards, I have to do the same to be ready, and also for my workshops... nothing started yet at this level oops! ;-)
Hugs, Coco X

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Gorgeous rich colours. I love the depth and texture in the background. Not quite ready for Christmas though! xx