martedì 23 luglio 2019

VideoTutorial: Gel printing on Faux Leather and Cute Elephant key ring

Due to the 'Matrioska LOve' stencil's success I designed two more cute family stencils, and I have to say these are really adorable! Next post I will show you the last one (last, well, not so sure :-))
Let me introduce you 'Elephant LOve':
Le matrioske sono andate benissimo, e quindi, ispiratissima, ho aggiunto altri due stencil alle Famiglie Felici, oggi vi presento 'Elephant LOve':


Can you gel print on faux-leather? You can! What about these lovely keyrings?
Si può gellare sull'alcantara? Ma certo che si!



Gel prints on paper:
Here I used them to make a couple of cards
Qui ho usato gli elefantini per delle cards:
You can find the stencil in my Etsy shop, you can use this stencil on paper, leather, felt, fabric: the possibilities are endless!
Potete trovare lo stencil nel mio Etsy shop: questo stencil si può usare sulla carta, sul feltro, sulla stoffa, sulla pelle: le possibilità sono infinite!

4 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Oooohhhh....Ma che cariniiiiii!!!! :D :D ADORABILI!!! Belli belli belli!!! Davvero originali con quelle orecchie!!! E gellati sono strepitosiiii!!! Che meraviglia!! I portachiavi sono una vera delizia!! Ma anche le card!!
Ecco... la mia wish list si è allungata ancora! :D
Aspetto anche i gatti felici ;) Che ne dici? :D ...Uno solo soletto è triste...
:D LOL
Un abbraccione, vado a vedere subito lo stencil sulla finta pelle :D

Mia ha detto...

Que bella idea! Gel print on faux leather and then add to canvas to make keyrings! Wow!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the inspiration, Gio. Baci!!!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

OMG Gio, those elephants are spectacular :) definitely on my wish list :)

Cocofolies ha detto...

Absolutely adorable, this stencil too, and all you have made with it!!! really LOVE all of this. And that's very clever to put some little mandalas and hearts on the same design, so useful and lovely.
So I put this one also on my next wishlist of course :-)
And I will ask to my students after Summer who is interested to buy in your Etsy shop too again!
Ciao bella, Bisessss :)