lunedì 29 aprile 2019

Video Tutorial: How to use Fommy Stamps

I realized one of my dream to transform some of my stencil design in stamps. What kind of stamps? Not regular, rubber ones but a fun foam version. And when I tried them, wow, I couldn't believe these worked. These are available in my Etsy shop, and here's a video tutorial how to use them. Enjoy the video, I hope it inspires you to use your craft items as well :-).
Ho finalmente realizzato il mio sogno di trasformare gli stencil disegnati da me in timbri. Non quelli normali di gomma (non ancora :-)) ma di crepla, o fommy o EVA. La prima volta che li ho testati, non ci credevo che avrebbero funzionato! Sono adesso disponibili nel mio shop Etsy e vi invito a vedere il video con un pò di idee. Spero questo vi ispiri ad usare anche le cose che già avete a casa :-)

Gelli prints to use as cards:
A funny, spinning card:
Una card con elemento rotante:
Or thank you tags
My favourite cards in ages, love how the coloration turned out:
Le mie card preferite, adoro come è venuta la colorazione con i Distress:
Un progetto MixedMedia, in versione shabby o dark
A MixedMedia project, an altered embroidery hoop in a shabby, romantic version or dark one:

And on my artjournal in a book from the #everythingcircle challenge on Instagram
E il mio nuovo ArtJournal dalla sfida  #everythingcircle su Instagram





2 commenti:

Francesca Mei ha detto...

Sei sempre bravissima!!!
Oggi ho visto dei rulli piccoli al supermercato e ho pensato a te!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Thank you for the tips. We have a long weekend now in the UK so finally I might get a couple of hours to play with my new stencils and foam stamps xxx