martedì 16 aprile 2019

New chipboards! Flowers, feathers and...

Il mio shop on-line Etsy sta crescendo! E la mia linea di abbellimenti-stencil in cartoncino kraft si sta allargando. Oggi mi piacerebbe mostrarvi il  nuovo set 'Primavera' contenente la bellissima gerbera:
My on-line Etsy shop is growing up everyday! Let me introduce you to a new kraft paper set, these can be used as stencils and embellishments in your scrapbooking, cardmaking and MixedMedia projects: 'Primavera'. It consists of a lovely Gerbera flower:

Che ho gessato e spruzzato con i colori acrilici:
Here gessoed and sprayed with acrylic paint misters:

Qui usato con pasta da embossing nera e colorata con le cere metalliche e polvere di mica:
Here I used it as stencil with black embossing paste and metallic waxes and mica powders:
La piuma, tutta elegante in polvere da embossing oro 
The feather, classy in gold embossing powder 
Or sparkling, covered in glitter:
O tutta sbrilluccicosa in glitter: 
 
And a graceful butterfly, here gessoed and colored with Distress Oxide:
E la classica farfalla, qui gessata e colorata con i Distress Oxide:

Here the whole set 
Qui il set intero:

On special offer just for my blog readers:
Qui in un pacchetto speciale solo per i lettori del blog:


7 commenti:

Christine Alexander ha detto...

I love those chipboard flowers and feather, I think they are something I have to have :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Sono molto contenta che il tuo negozio stia prendendo il volo, sei fantastica e questa è sicuramente la tua strada!!! :)
Alti favolosi stencils.... E ispirazioni!!! Le piumette e le farfalle sono le mie preferite, sarà che sono un segno d'aria :D
Un abbraccio

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

"Altri", non "alti".... :D :D Uff la fretta... :(

Meihsia Liu ha detto...

Wow... everything you create is magical and stunning! Gio. Love them! :)

Gerrina ha detto...

Oh wow; I like it colourful and feathers and delicate in combination with bright colours is beautiful! An inspiring post for me...so TFS! Hugs, Gerrina

Beulah Bee ha detto...

Really lovely designs!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I was certain I had already commented on this post but I can't see it! I really love the feather die cut and it works brilliantly with the ink well stamp xxx