venerdì 8 marzo 2019

Day 5 New Mandala Stencil: Metallic Leather pochette

Fifth day about my new line of stencils that you can find in my Etsy shop. This project is really simple, a piece of leather (this came from some leftovers given to me a while ago) and the marvellous Americana Texture metallic paint by DecoArt, huge fan of this stuff!
Quinto giorno della mia nuova linea di stencils, che potete trovare nel mio shop Etsy: progetto semplicissimo ma d'effetto. Ho usato un pezzetto di pelle regalatomi tempo fa, avanzo di una scrivania di quelle da super dirigente, e le fantastiche paste metalliche della DecoArt.

Vi aspetto qui e su Instagram tutta la settimana con progetti, video ed un giveaway finale per celebrare!
Follow me this week here and on Instagram with artworks, videos, and a final giveaway to celebrate! 
Materiali usati:
Materials I used for this project:

2 commenti:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Che eleganza!!! E portabilissima!! I tuoi mandala sono perfetti pure sulla borsina di pelle... non ho parole... :D solo sguardi d'ammirazione :D Mitica Gio!!!

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I am extremely cross with myself now as before Christmas I threw away a very old white leather purse. What was I thinking! Now I will look through the cupboards and see if I have more bags to give new life to! xx