sabato 8 dicembre 2018

Tutorial: PouringArt in Christmas Mini Houses and Trees

8th of December in Italy is the day when we deck the hall for Christmas. So today I adorn my blog  with a bit of Pouring Art. I officialy finished the second large bottle of pouring medium, and these two cute little houses are painted with leftover paint from the mini trees pouring session:
Oggi, secondo la tradizione, prepariamo l'albero e adorniamo la casa per il Natale, io mi sono preparata in anticipo con questo piccolo progetto di PouringArt: le casette le ho dipinte con gli avanzi di pittura rimasti nel bicchierino dopo aver fatto gli alberelli:
And here my festive trees
E qui gli alberelli
I couldn't resist making a couple ones in classic red

Tutorial:
Per fare gli alberelli sono partita tagliando del cartone pressato con un taglierino a forma di triangoli e inserito fra le fibre uno stecchino:
I cut some triangle from thin MDF and inserted a toothpick in the bottom
I mixed DecoArt Extreme Sheen with Pouring Medium and a drop of silicon oil in small plastic cups
Ho mischiato in delle tazzine acrilici metallici col Pouring Medium ed una goccia di olio per capelli.
I mixed in a single cup Sapphire, Sterling Silver and Vintage Brass mixture and flipped the cup (here my first video tutorial about Pouring Art)
Ho mischiato tutti e tre i colori in una tazzina e l'ho rovesciata sugli alberelli (qui il mio primo video tutorial sul Pouring Art)
When perfectly dry I covered the trees with DecoArt TopCoat and assembled on wooden spoon
Una volta asciutti ho lucidato con il DecoArt TopCoat  e li ho assemblati con dei rocchetti di legno

6 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

I love these as table decorations for Christmas or a different shape for weddings and parties. Brilliant idea xx

Christine Alexander ha detto...

adorable little Christmas ornaments :)

craftytrog ha detto...

These are simply gorgeous Gio!
Happy Sunday!
Alison xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Modernissimi e originali!! Un'altra idea da copiare... un giorno :) Mi piace molto l'uso degli ingranaggi!

froebelsternchen ha detto...

Very beautiful! Great to see these amazing pieces! Happy Advent!
oxo
Susi

Jackie PN ha detto...

Gio!! These are so clever and so beautiful!! I am sending the link to my daughter in law,as I know she will love these!
sending hugs to you!
Jackie xo