venerdì 2 novembre 2018

Videotutorial: 10 Christmas way to use Gelatos Part2

Due to the large number of photos and 10 finished artworks I created for the video, I split this post in twos: here the first part.
Visto il grande numero di foto ed i 10 progetti realizzati per il video, ho diviso questo post in due parti, qui la prima.
Hello and welcome to a new video in the serie '10 Ways to....': this time is all about Gelatos (or any other crayons as Distress Crayons, Scribble, Neocolor II ) and....Christmas! But don't despair, the 10 techniques I show you in the video are good for any projects as cardmaking, scrapbooking, MixedMedia all year round. So, grab a cup of tea and enjoy !:-)
E finalmente ritorno con un nuovo video della serie '10 Modi di...' e questa volta si parla dei Gelatos....a tema Natale! In realtà le 10 tecniche mostrate nel video si applicano a tutti i pastelli acquarellabili cremosi in circolazione e va bene per card, canvas e MixedMedia, tutto l'anno. Spero vi piaccia :-)
If you are new to my videos '10 ways..' here a link where you can watch them all together.
Qui tutti insieme i miei video '10 Modi di...'

Ombrè effect on fabric:
A bit of MixedMedia 
And what about creating your own Christmas cristal ball? Here I used a resist technique with embossing paste through a stencil


1 commento:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Hello! I know I commented on both the Christmas gelatos posts but I can't see them. Fabulous ideas for using the Gelatos. You really do have great colour sense and ideas which have a visual impact. I love the idea of the lace on the tree decorations. I will give that a go xxx