martedì 19 giugno 2018

VideoTutorial: GelPrinting with Crystal-Pigment colours and GelliArts®

With all the gel printing mania, I am inspired to push a bit my playing with the new GelliArts® plates I have in my stash (especially the big one, always in my wish list): so I experimented a bit with my beloved crystal pigments. In this video I use PaperArtsy Infusions and Cosmic Pixie, and these works beautifully. I even tried image transfer technique (here the blog post about it). Did it work? Watch the video until the end ;-)
Ormai non si parla d'altro nel web che di gel printing mania! E allora perchè non sperimentare un pò? Questa volta ho usato le famose polverine magiche, c'è chi ha i Brusho, chi i Magical, io ho provato con i PaperArtsy Infusions e i Cosmic Pixie. E la famosa tecnica del trasferimento di immagine (qui il post dove ne parlo)? Non è che funziona anche con questi prodotti? Per la risposta vi lascio all'ultimo minuto di video ;-)
A couple of finished projects:
Un notes e dei segnalibri
Ma alla fine ne ho fatte cosi tante di stampe (come al solito ma chi si ferma più col gelli?), la settimana prossima vi presenterò il lavoro più grande.
Next week I show you the largest project I made with all those prints (I couldn't stop, as usual)

11 commenti:

Karen ha detto...

WOW! Your transfer worked! Thank you for showing an easier way to do it my lovely xxx Oh and love your backgrounds :-D xxx

Giulia ha detto...

Vado a vedere il video!
Quante belle cose... tra una settimana arrivano le gel pressine!

froebelsternchen ha detto...

Fantastic prints and video Gio! So fab to see you creating your fantastic designs!I love the card with her so much and I am looking forward to seeing your largest project! You made me curious!
Happy week!
Susi

Martha ha detto...

Sempre bellissimi i tuoi esperimenti :) ed era ora che scoppiasse la gel printing mania :)

Gio ha detto...

Thanks so much, everyone :-)

nadia ha detto...

Bellissimo

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Wow wow wow!!! Favolosi tutti!!!
Tra poco finalmente la scuola è finita e potrò avere un po' di tempo libero!!! Non vedo l'ora di tirare fuori il gelli e lasciarmi finalmente ispirare da te!! :D Nel frattempo vado a godermi il video!! :D Grazie mille!!

craftytrog ha detto...

A wonderful video Gio!
And, your artwork is so beautiful too!
Happy weekend,
Alison xx

Anonimo ha detto...

Another winner post with printing. xox

Jackie PN ha detto...

Wow Gio! Your prints came out gorgeous!! Oh I wish they sold those Cosmics here in the states! I just love those bright fun colors! You have totally inspired me to get my Gelli print out as well!
sending hugs and thanks for your lovely words on my posts!
Jackie xo

maj. ha detto...

Stunning and beautiful artwork!!!