martedì 13 marzo 2018

Black Gesso vs White Gesso: MixedMedia Midori out of Jeans

Well, you certainly remember my latest video tutorial '10 Creative Ways to use gesso', but what happened to all those samples I made for that video? I created a bunch of inserts and I put them inside several Jeans Midori. And since I was so inspired by gesso, I made two MixedMedia Jeans Midori, using black gesso and white gesso. Can you spot the difference?
Ricorderete certamente l'ultimo video tutorial '10 Modi di usare il Gesso', ma cosa ne ho fatto di tutti quei lavori creati come esempi delle tecniche? Un sacco di mini quadernini, da mettere all'interno di diverse Midori: per l'occasione, visto che avevo il gesso in giro, ho creato due MixedMedia Jeans Midori ed in una ho usato il gesso bianco, nell'altra il gesso nero. Si vede la differenza?
Copertine stencillate e timbrate con il gesso:
Insert covers made with stencils and stamps using gesso:
Same materials, same metallic pastes (Metallic Lustre by DecoArt) but with white gesso.
Stessi materiali, stesse paste metalliche ma con base gesso bianco
Image transfer, texture and handmade embossing paste, in the video how to make these insert front covers.
Trasferimento d'immagine, texture e pasta da embossing fatta in casa qui le video spiegazioni.
I've listed these Jeans Midori on my brand new Etsy shop
Potete trovare qualcuna delle mie creazioni, fra cui queste due Jeans-Dori, in vendita nel mio nuovo negozio Etsy:

9 commenti:

Pamela ha detto...

Elegantissime le cover in jeans nero... wow

Shilpa Nagaonkar ha detto...

Beautiful Journals Gio!!

Anonimo ha detto...

The halo effect around those lacy covers is wonderful, just pops them right out. Sweet stenciling too! xox

Jackie PN ha detto...

So elegant are those stenciled designs Gio and Yes, I do love that black, which surprised me as I am such a color gal!
I love your art my friend!
Jackie xoxo

sarascloset ha detto...

I love them BOTH! Those inserts are gorgeous! I can't wait to see the video! Congratulations on your new shop! You are going to sell out in no time! Sad face; I did't see the little steampunk box :(. Hugs!

SusanLotus ha detto...

Your creations are as beautiful as always! :)
Love them.
Have a nice weekend!
Sussie

maj. ha detto...

Just gorgeous!!!

anja ha detto...

i don't have instagram but i discovered your gelliprints on birgit's site and i am right Under your spell!! you make beautiful art!!!

nefertiti/Sylvie ha detto...

Wow! absolutely gorgeous!!!!Love that black cover.
Bisous