mercoledì 10 gennaio 2018

Lettering and ArtJournal pages

I was eager to make some AJ pages, since it was a while from the last time. So, I perused a bit some old magazines and I found some cool image that compelled me to make artjournaling straight away, and not one, but two pages in a row (quite a record). For the first page I made a quick colourful background using crystal colours as Infusions and Pixie and a lot of hand-lettering...it took time, a pencil, eraser and patience, but it worthed it. And since I was in a roll, I made the second page from a leftover of black cardstock with just hand lettering....love it!
"Freedom is being you without anyone's permission"
Era da tanto che non facevo dell'ArtJournaling, quindi ho sfogliato qualche vecchia rivista e delle immagini trovate mi hanno subito ispirata a creare non una, ma ben due pagine di fila! La prima con uno sfondo, velocissimo, fatto con i cristalli di colore Infusions e Pixie e tanto lettering...per questo ci vuole semplicemente tanta pazienza, tempo, una matita ed una gomma. Per la seconda...solo hand-lettering, ero troppo fomentata!
" La libertà è essere te stesso senza il permesso di nessuno"
And the second page...how cool is this outfit...wow, the skirt!!
La seconda pagina...che gonna!

7 commenti:

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Great pages! I always marvel at your patience for lettering and cutting the images. Really striking style xx

craftytrog ha detto...

Beautiful pages Gio! I love the lettering, and that colourful background.
Alison xx

maj. ha detto...

Great! Looks beautiful!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Mamma mia che belle queste pagine!!!!
Il tuo lettering è strepitoso! Ci vuole SOLO tanta pazienza?? ...Nono, ci vuole tantissimo talento!... :D E tu ce l'hai senza ombra di dubbio!

Monika Januszewska-Rosik ha detto...

It looks so cool! ♥

Jackie PN ha detto...

Gio,
you always picked the best figures to go with your pages!! I just love those Pixie colors as you know! Beautiful pages my friend!
Jackie xo

Cocofolies ha detto...

Oh wow, your hand-lettering is totally FABULOUS now Gio, really beautiful and varied, diversified, I'm jealous!!! :D
Not true of course, you just deserve the honours because I don't take time to train myself enough.
Thanks for these two new great pages with just a bit of collage and your art
Hugs & Ciao bella
Coco