martedì 12 dicembre 2017

How to upcycle a Desigual skirt: JeansDori galore

Some weeks ago I had the chance to put my eager hands on an old Desigual skirt. I love this brand, so colorful and beautifully designed, and I thought why not try to turn the skirt on some Midoris, coupled with jeans? Useless to say, I love the result!
If you want to make a jeans-dori of your own you may watch my video tutorial about it.
Qualche settimana fa ho messo le mani su una vecchia gonna Desigual, adoro questa marca da tanti anni, così colorata e giovanile (ops, non è che sto invecchiando?) e così ho pensato naturalmente di riciclarla, abbinata con del jeans, la morte sua, lo devo ammettere!
Se volete provare a fare una Midori da un vecchio jeans qui il video-tutorial
La gonna, ancora ignara del suo destino...
This one is made from the waist band:
This one is my fave, love this quirky lady
La mia preferita, con questa serafica donnina:
E ho sperimentato anche con la plastificatrice, non male...
And an experiment with the laminator, not bad, and super easy to make
Inside a couple of them:
You can find some of these Midori on sale on my planner shop, for an unique and hand-made gift:
Potete trovare alcune delle mie Midori in vendita nel mio shop Dawanda:

12 commenti:

Karen ha detto...

Oh Gio....the Queen of upcycling, these are gorgeous!!!!!! xxx

Francesca Mei ha detto...

anche io adoro Desigual (anche se compro solo con i saldi)e questo riciclo e stupendo è stupendo e può darsi che lo copierò perchè ho un vecchio vestiti di questa marca che non metto più.

maj. ha detto...

Gio, these are sooooo beautiful!!!!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ormai sei diventata la regina dei Midori oltre che del riciclo, Gio!!! :D Tutti bellissimi e coloratisimi, l'abbinamento con il jeans è proprio perfetto!!!

Jackie PN ha detto...

Fabulous!! I love the one with the quirky lady as well- was she on the skirt originally?
What a talent you are Gio!!

Merry Christmas my friend!
hugs&love,Jackie

SusanLotus ha detto...

I have been looking at your Art journal pages.
They are so inspiring! :)

I have started an Art journal myself. Need it for
"therapeutic reasons". You know art keeps us sane
in times when everything seems to go to h... hhmmm let´s
say wrong.

Your new books are gorgeous.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs Sussie.

craftytrog ha detto...

So so beautiful!!! I love them all Gio!
Hugs,
Alison xox

Cocofolies ha detto...

Wow, wow and wow!!!!! Fantastic artsy upcycling as usual my dear.
Good luck for this line of products in your shop, they are really all fabulous, and so well deserve to be bought by some of your admirers (among them me! :D).
About your stencils... two of my students in one of my artjournal classes wanted to buy you some of your stencils (the baubles one at least), but they are no more in stock. Do you plan to create some more or is it not possible?.. You will tell me, and I will relay your answer ;-) Hugs!

Flo Langley ha detto...

Wow! I am always amazed whenever I visit. Fantastic!!! Inspiring as always.
Hugs Flo x

scrappallino ha detto...

Se potessi vestirei sempre Desigual!
Le tue Midori sono uniche e originali, prima o poi proverò il tuo tutorial, ma credo che inizierò con degli stracci. ;-)

Anonimo ha detto...

Fantastic! So colorful and cheerful who wouldn't love it. xox

Anonimo ha detto...

Bravissimaaaa... quanti colori!

Giulia