martedì 20 giugno 2017

VideoTutorial: DIY Zipped Midori Inserts from Canvas

And this month on the IndigoBlu blog is "All about Flowers". The stamp set I used "Live Laugh Love" is definitely one of my fave ever, beautiful design and so versatile.
This time I used it to make a masterboard on a piece of canvas to make a zipped insert for ...Midori, of course, you know I cannot stop!
I made a video tutorial, this tecnique is really simple and I used the canvas to make also the mini-notes cover.
Questo mese sul blog della IndigoBlu è tutto una fioritura! Io ho usato uno dei miei set preferiti, per decorare un pezzo di canvas col quale ho realizzato un inserto con la zip per la Midori e le copertine dei mini quaderni. Il video tutorial:
English

Italian


The Midori closed:
And I think you are curious about the Midori cover, it is another book-dori, here's the video tutorial "How to make a Midori out of a book", the only difference is I didn't use Distress Oxide nor patterned papers, but stamped images.
E immagino sarete curiose sulla Midori che raccoglie tutto sto po'po' di roba: un'altra bookdori,qui il video 'Come creare una Midori da un libro', non ho usato i Distress Oxide e le carte da scrap, solo immagini timbrate.

13 commenti:

giovanna ha detto...

Bellissimo!!!! Complimenti davvero un gran bel lavoro, fortissima la busta zip!

SewPaperPaint ha detto...

This is fantastic! Absolutely amazing and I love that you used an old cover. Brilliant creation! Hugs, Autumn

Juls ha detto...

Fabulous xx

craftytrog ha detto...

Beautiful!!! Xx

Karen ha detto...

A beautiful addition to your lovely book xxx

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Glorious uplifting colours as always. And lovely videos for me to save up to watch when I have some time off at the end of July!
Alison x

Immi ha detto...

Great project! I love the happy colors!

maj. ha detto...

Excellent tutorial Gio!!!! Great idea with the mini spray!
Beautiful work!!!!!!

SusanLotus ha detto...

Fantastic! I love the vibrant colours!
Have a great weekend!
Sussie

Jackie PN ha detto...

Gio!! this is exquisite!!! I just love watching your videos and your color play! You always use such bright and happy colors and it just makes me happy to look at your pieces! ")
May I ask you, what type of paper or canvas? did you use as your masterboard? and also, what brand of paints are those you made into sprays? That shimmering pink is just delicious! (Kampysgirl)(at)(gmail)(dot)(com)
Thanks for all you share dear Gio!
sending love! Jackie xo

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Che meravigliaaaaa!!!! Li adoro tutti questi inserti e stanno d'incanto con la copertina!!!! Bellissimi i fiori e le sfumature!!!
Vado a godermi il video :D

Cocofolies ha detto...

Just a fantastic complementary project and whole hand-made book, LOVE LOVE LOVE this second part as well as the first one!!!!!! An absolute favourite project of mine Gio.
I want to have a try, but sadly, sewing is not among my skills as you know, so I have to try another way to put inserts. But I still could follow your tute about how to build a Midori journal, that's the good news! Lol!! :D
A big hug from me, bisous!

Mia ha detto...

It's a great project, Gio. Thank you for the videos!