sabato 20 maggio 2017

Video: Colourful pocket Midori notebook


This month the new theme on the IndigoBlu is 'Winging It': I struggled a bit not use butterflies or birds, and in the end, I used butterflies! Ok, tiny ones, still...:-)
I am in full Midori traveler's notebook mood, after my first attempt here, this time I tried with the funny pocket size. Here's a useful picture about all the different sizes:
Questo mese il tema sul blog della IndigoBlu è 'Cose con le ali': ho cercato in tutti i modi di non usare farfalle o uccelli, niente, non ce l'ho fatta, piccole, ma alla fine ce le ho messe!
Dopo il primo tentativo qui, sono entrata ne loop delle Midori, questa volta ho provato con il simpatico formato pocket; qui un'immagine che chiarisce un pochino tutte 'ste strane misure.

I made a video tutorial how to make the cover and the mini-notes inside. I used acrylic paints on canvas paper sheet, a really gorgeous material, sturdy and almost glossy:
Ho fatto il video tutorial su come ho creato la midorina e i mini quaderni dentro: ho usato colori acrilici e un foglio di  carta-canvas, materiale resistente e brillante, fantastico.
English version

Italian Version
I mini quaderni all'interno:
The mini notes inside:




I used the brand new stamps from IndigoBlu, available really soon on the shop!

10 commenti:

Karen ha detto...

Love this, clever girl xxx

Pamela ha detto...

È tutto bellissimo. Peccato nascondere i mini quaderni all'interno della copertina :-)

Juliz Design Post ha detto...

Super video tutorial Gio and I love your colourful covers.
Julie x

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Wow fabulous tutorial. I love these bright little books xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Bella bella bella!!! Una vera meraviglia! Favolosi i quadernini, con la tua inconfondibile impronta! La tecnica a goccia mi piace un sacco e i colori sono davvero stupendi!! Favolose le timbrate "random" (si fa per dire, il tuo random è sempre molto artistico e mai veramente a casaccio!)
E questa carta canvas dove si compra?? Sui siti dove mi servo di solito (italiani e inglesi) non l'ho mai vista! La voglio provareeeee!!! :D
Non ho mai trovato nemmeno il canvas a rotoli :(

Anonimo ha detto...

Sweet. Lovely project.

Craftyfield ha detto...

As usual the colours are vibrant and beautiful, Gio. Great video and beautiful cover!

SewPaperPaint ha detto...

Hi sweet Gio, I wanted you to know that I enjoyed this ever so much! What an amazing way to showcase this stamp set! Yes we certainly love it! Hugs, Autumn

Cocofolies ha detto...

Love love this project too Gio!!!! ♥♥♥
Hugs, Coco

Miek ha detto...

I love what you made It inspires me , thank you so much. Greetings Miek