lunedì 13 febbraio 2017

Coloring Studio : The Butterflies Dress

I am glad two have two more drawings pubblished on one of the most beautiful magazine by Stampington, "The Coloring Studio". Coloring books for adult are still on the rage, this magazine/book contains not only quirky and stunning drawings to color but lots of artworks made with the illustrations and tips and tricks by several artists. I submitted my drawings last Summer, and looks like ages ago to me, it's a bit weird to talk about it now, at the end of Winter. Anyway...
Sono proprio felice di vedere due miei disegni pubblicati di nuovo su Coloring Studio della Stampington: la rivista/libro è bellissima, piena di illustrazioni da colorare ma anche tante idee e progetti realizzati con i disegni colorati e poi trucchi e consigli. I disegni li ho mandati a giugno scorso, è così strano parlarne adesso, quasi alla fine dell'inverno!
Con i due disegni colorati e ritagliati ho realizzato due card ed un pannello.
This is a card I made cutting the dress out
And a MDF panel:

 And another card made with the second drawing (but I prefer the first one)


Let's say coloring is not my thing, I hope I am a little better at drawing!
Ammetto che colorare non è proprio cosa per me, spero il disegno lo sia un pò di più.

8 commenti:

maj. ha detto...

Great idea and beautiful work, Gio!!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

WOW!! Congratulazioni Gio!!!! Sono felice per te!!! Ben meritata pubblicazione!!
I tuoi disegni sono splendidi, e che spettacolo quell'abito di farfalle!! Bellissima la card, sul nero i colori spiccano il volo! :D E anche il pannello è uno splendore con il tuo "trattamento speciale! Le casette funky si abbinano benissimo al doodling... Insomma, anche stavolta pezzi d'arte...!

Pamela ha detto...

Tutto bellissimo!!!

Cocofolies ha detto...

Wow, Gio, I'm speechless!! I LOVE your first drawing especially, and your coloring is perfect, you're too modest! You can be very proud... And not only one, but two drawings! :o) Bravissima, one more time!!!
Hugs, Coco
PS: what about the idea or possibility of designing a rubberstamp with your first drawing???...

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Congratulations they are stunning and your colouring is beautiful xxx

Jackie PN ha detto...

Ah Gio!!!
Huge congratulations sweet lady!!
So happy to see not one, but two projects published- well done you!!
hugs&love,Jackie

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

So pleased for you - Bravo Gio xxx

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Wow, Gio - congratulations - that's so great to see your drawings included in that special magazine. Beautiful work!
Alison x