giovedì 26 maggio 2016

Stencil and Home-Decor: Revamped desk

One of the desk in my craft-room needed a bit of colours. So, thanks to the gal at Decoart, who send me their gorgeous chalky paints and with the help of my stencils it's been pretty easy. I love the result. Do you?
La scrivania nella mia craft-room aveva proprio bisogno di una botta di vita e di colore. Grazie alla Decoart, che mi ha mandato i chalky paint e con l'aiuto dei miei stencil è stato molto facile e il risultato a me piace: a voi?"
Before:
And now:
I used a medium, flat paintbrush, masking tape, paints plus stencils and sponges.
Ho usato un pennello piatto medio, scotch di carta, i colori più stencils e spugnette.
I started with the drawers, I didn't even empty them (too lazy).
Ho iniziato dai cassetti, no, non li ho svuotati...
When done, to protect the surface and seal the paint I used Varnishes Light Satin.
Uno strato di vernice protettiva satinata alla fine.
Since I am the middle of promoting my own line of stencils I used 'Farfalla Dimezzata' and 'Foglie Zen' to decorate it.
Ho usato i miei stencils  'Farfalla Dimezzata' e 'Foglie Zen'.


How vibrant and beautiful these paints are? I am pretty happy about them!
Next time I will show you the chalky paint for glass, also in the package.
Che colori vibranti e che copertura, ne sono molto soddisfatta. La prossima volta mostrerò i colori chalky per il vetro.

10 commenti:

Suchi ha detto...

Wow!! Your renovated craft table is looking stunning Gio!! So cool and colorful! :)

Pamela ha detto...

Wow che cambiamento!!! Decisamente 'na botta di vita :-D

SusanLotus ha detto...

Smart drawers and a looks very inspiring!

maj. ha detto...

Love the effect!!!!!

Giulia ha detto...

Fantastica... ti aspetto a Roma... ho due scrivanie tinta unita!!! :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Ora sì che sembra davvero il tuo tavolo da lavoro... Non c'è proprio confronto!!! :D Bellissimo!
Ho finalmente terminato una card in progress da una decina di giorni, nel weekend spero di poter iniziare a sperimentare un po' i tuoi favolosi stencil :D

Pawsitively Creative ha detto...

This looks so vibrant and fun! Wonderful work with your stencils and the colors of your revamped desk are awesome sauce! ~Niki

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

BRILLIANT!!

Jackie PN ha detto...

WOW! Absolutely stunning transformation Gio!!! Your stencils go perfect with the Chalky finishes!! Love that Zen leaf!! Gorgeous colors!
xoJackie

Alison ha detto...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Still catching up after my holiday! Lol!
Alison xxx