mercoledì 17 dicembre 2014

Looking back 2014 and a farewell

At CraftBarn this week we are looking back at our favourite projects of the year. I love most of the  projects I made, so very hard to choose, and also because I decided to have a break from the Design Team. So it's a bit sad after 3 years and a half, but I have to focus more on me and my career as a creative. I really thank all the staff in the shop and all the talented members of the team, present and past. It was a wonderful experience, and I learned so much!
Questa settimana su CraftBarn scegliamo i nostri pezzi preferiti dell'anno passato. Ed è arrivato per me il momento di prendermi una pausa da questo meraviglioso Design Team, che mi ha dato tantissimo in questi 3 anni e mezzo (!!!). E' stata un'esperienza magnifica e ringrazio veramente tantissimo Sandy, lo staff e tutti i talentuosi colleghi del DT.
My fave projects in no particulare order:
Allora i miei progetti preferiti dell'anno sono stati:
The Alice in Wonderland ATB:
L'ArtistTrading Block tema Alice
One of many project where I upcycled something, here a cereal box has became a mini drawer
Uno dei tanti progetti riciclosi e più fortunati, la mini cassettiera dalla scatola dei Kellogs
And all my giant ArtJuornal for the Q&L challenge, I really enjoyed!
Ed il mio gigantesco ArtJournal, per la sfida Q&L, insomma grande e' bello!
Spero sia stato anche per voi un anno pieno di creativita'!

13 commenti:

Dianne ha detto...

Hello Miss Gio, well I couldn't pick a favorite creations of yours, they are all so amazing and gorgeous,I did love the your recycled mini drawer that was brilliant.The people at the craft barn must be so sad to loose you, you were their best designer, but what ever you do it will be awesome, I wish you luck what ever you do, but you won't need luck, your colorful creations makes this world a beautiful place, thanks for sharing them again, it was wonderful to see them again, wishing you a wonderful holiday season, ((( BIG HUGS )))....

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Oh no! I'm so sorry we won't be seeing you at The Craft Barn any more. You have made me see things differently and how even the ugliest most mundane item can be made beautiful. I will have to settle with following your blog. All the best with your next creative projects xxx

Anonimo ha detto...

It is always sad to say goodbye to a DT but with you creating your own stamps and stencils, I can understand why you needed to make this break. 2015, I am sure, will be the most amazing, creative year for you yet.
Love this look back at your favourite creations for them.
Wishes
Lynne

craftytrog ha detto...

You picked some gorgeous creations to re-visit Gio!
I wish you every success with all of your new ventures.
Alison xxx

Karen ha detto...

Ahhhh Gio, my lovely friend! Your work has always excited me and I have loved seeing what you have created for the Design Teams that you are on. The Craft Barn will miss you I am sure my lovely! Thank you for choosing this piece to highlight your year, its beautiful!!!! You are going to start a new phase in your crafting career and I wish you many happy hours in your gorgeous studio, special hugs xxx

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

You know I love all your wonderful creations Gio, you are such an inspiration. I'm sure 2015 will be a wonderful year for you.
Big hugs from Poppy and I xxx

Cocofolies ha detto...

All the same good wishes from me Gio... As you know I'm a great admirer of your Art, always stunning and amazing, even brilliant regarding e.g. your fabulous AJ book made based on the Craft Barn challenges... I would have been unable to be so creative, with new things to show very different each time, always made with heart and your personnal feelings.. just based on this 'quotes' subject! And I even don't speak of all these fabulous things you have so beautifully recycled!!! So go ahead, fingers crossed for the following Gio, you're a great and adorable Artist! Big hugs, Coco

Sylvie Collet ha detto...

Coco a detto tutto!!!!! ti auguro tante belle cose per il futuro!!!!!! gros bisous
Sylvie

Scrapmate ha detto...

Oh Gio I will miss all your wonderful DT work or the CB but I will catch up with your art on your blog. You have a wonderful way of looking at things and I look forward to seeing what your 2015 creations will be. Good luck in all you do and keep us up-to-date on changes in your craft room.

LauraVi ha detto...

Difficile scelta, i progetti che ho ammirato nel corso del 2014 sono tutti ricchissimi di dettagli e abbinamenti sorprendenti, penso che tu possa essere molto mooooooolto soddisfatta dell'anno creativo che sta finendo!
Per il resto... ALL THE BEST con tutto il cuore e, come si dice dalle mie parti, "porte che si chiudono (o che chiudiamo) portoni che si aprono"!! Un abbraccio di ammirazione

Marjie Kemper ha detto...

I'm sure they will miss you terribly but congratulations on moving forward on your own. Can't wait to see what you'll be up to in 2015. Happy New Year, Gio!

Sam & Poppy ha detto...

I am certain they will miss you and your inspirational creations Gio xx

Words and Pictures ha detto...

Oh, my goodness - they will certainly miss you! But I know you'll have lots of new adventures ahead. Amazing to see these wonderful creations again - impossible to pick a favourite!!

Now I'm even sadder that I couldn't get to the Extravaganza to see you last time....
Alison xx