venerdì 14 giugno 2019

Visible Image Guest Design Team: Giant Tag

I have a great news: I am one of the guest design team member of Visible Image! I love their stamps and stencils, such great design and can't wait to share with you some artworks made with these ones.
Today I created a giant tag out of corrugated cardboard and a colourful background made with Pixie crystal powders.
Ho una bellissima notizia: sono entrata a far parte del Guest Design Team della Visible Image! I loro timbri e stencils sono proprio fantastici e sicuramente nel mio stile. Ogni due settimane circa posterò per loro, come primo progetto ho riciclato del semplice cartone ondulato per farci una tag gigante. Per lo  sfondo ho usato le polveri di pigmento Pixie.


STEP BY STEP:
I cut to size a piece of corrugated cardstock and made a simple background
Ho tagliato a misura del cartone e preparato uno sfondo con i Pixie
I gave a distressed look with a bit of gesso
Ho distressato con del gesso
I stamped the main images and sentiment using Ahead of our time set and Just be Happy set 
Ho stampato l'immagine ed il sentiment con i timbri Ahead of our time e Just be Happy 
I also added some details with stencils 'Count me in' and 'Strobes'
Ho aggiunto dei dettagli tono su tono con gli stencils 'Count me in' e 'Strobes'

6 commenti:

Gerrina ha detto...

Congrats for getting in the Guest Design team!
And you start of with a beauty! Enjoy the sunshine!

Pamela ha detto...

Congratulazioni!!!
Farai cose grandiose come sempre 😉

Alice (scrAPpamondo) ha detto...

Congratulazioni Gio!!! Sono proprio contenta per te!!!! :D Meritatissimo!!
La maxi tag è favolosa, luminosissima e l'abbinamento è proprio perfetto col cartone riciclato!!!

Christine Alexander ha detto...

Congratulations on being GD at Visible image, I love the tag you crated :)

Crafty Claire ha detto...

Congratulations. I love their stamps too so it will be great seeing what you inspire us with...favourite things coming together! xxx

Lucy Edmondson ha detto...

Congratulations, Gio! This is a beautiful tag in your signature feminine but bright cokours! Love it! X